Please be reminded of the following inclement weather procedures:
- When clearing snow from your facility, it is essential that the fill covers remain visible. Please do not pile snow on top of the fills.
- Please keep all snow piles well away from the fills, keeping in mind that trucks need a good bit of room to maneuver into position.
- Try to avoid having snow piled up between the area where the truck parks and the fill. Many times this requires an extra hose and makes the hoses very difficult to drain, potentially causing a spill.
- If you are expecting an overnight delivery please place orange cones on top of the fills.
- It is also VERY important to keep water out of the spill buckets. When frozen, this can make it virtually impossible to fit the delivery elbow on the fill pipe properly.
The safety of our drivers is most important to us. If the roads are deemed unsafe and impassible for them, please be assured that we will resume deliveries as soon as safely possible.